Out of School Hours Care
The Heights OSHC and Vacation Care
We are a child focused program that provides recreational care for children aged 4-13 years, in a warm, safe and caring environment.
We provide care in our before and after school care sessions as well as pupil free days, and we are also open during the school holidays!
We are a successfully accredited, quality assured service.
October Vacation Care 2023 is here! Check out all the exciting, themed days, incursions and excursions for the upcoming holidays!
We have planned a variety of incursions and plenty of first-time experiences. The Academy of Self Defence and Martial Arts will be conducting a special workshop for all ages. The OSHC staff have planned their very own Amazing Race and Spring Fair with pop-up stalls, carnival games and Colour Run! The educators from GooRoo Animation will be facilitating a Claymation experience and the team at Castle Capers are delivery nine holes of mini golf.
Come and visit us, or if you would like further information, please contact the Director Stephen Calio
Telephone: 8242 8900
Our focus is to provide an inclusive program which gives children the opportunity to learn through play and leisure in a warm, safe, nurturing and caring environment.
The Heights School OSHC believes…
All children have the opportunity for the best start in life to create a better future for themselves and for the nation.
- Providing an environment where children feel safe and secure to express themselves and interact with others
- Providing a wide variety of relaxing, stimulating and enjoyable activities for children based on their needs and interests
- Offering encouragement and support to parents, caregivers and families
- Establishing and maintaining effective team partnerships with staff, parents, children, advisory committee members, school staff, and the wider community
- Develop problem solving, negotiation and self help skills
- Be inclusive and respectful of diverse cultures and backgrounds
- Demonstrate appropriate behaviour and accept responsibility for their behaviour
- Develop skills of co-operation and sharing
- Act in a safe way
- Encourage and assist children in developing a strong sense of identity and awareness of others
- Observing, planning and programming to cater for each child
- Offering a program which provides opportunities for children to explore their environment
- Providing children with an environment that challenges and stimulates them and allows them to use problem solving skills, investigation and experimentation and;
- Allowing children to evaluate, program and plan activities
7:00am to 8:45am